Wednesday 16 July 2014

TAG TUESDAY | 7 deadly sins.

Hello everyone! 


It's still crazy that I'm back blogging... I've missed it soo much but I'm still not completely in the swing of things so I'm a day behind. Here's a tag I was tagged in a while back, ive looked through 4 pages of comments and I can't find who it was by:-( but thank you so much for tagging me, I loved answering the questions! 


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
 My most inexpensive is my pound land liquid eye liner which is my absolute favourite. My most expensive make up item which I've bought with my own money and wasn't gifted to me is probably my MAC studio fix foundation. 
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Definitely body shop lip products, they're so sticky which I hate but the pigmentation and taste!
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? Ha ha, as mentioned in the previous question, definitely body shop lip products in particular their lip balms. 
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? Lipstick, its just such a hassle touching it up throughout the day because my absolute hate is patchy lipstick that people clearly have seen but chose to ignore. Sort it out!! hahaha.

5. PRIDE:  What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? Recently golden tone blushes, it highlights my cheek area so much that my dimples look massive. I used to HATE my dimples but recently I've been so thankful for them (cheers mum!). I also love the glow it gives me!

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
 Is attributes a physical thing? Wow, I bet I sound intelligent ha. Definitely the 'v' area on their stomach or nice eyes:-) If its not physical things... I like family orientated, caring, sporty and has a good appetite haha. 
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? Gift sets I love trying new things out:-D or food, which ever is easiest ha ha.

Feel free to do this tag and say I tagged you or comment below telling me you've done this tag because I'd love to hear your answers
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment