Monday 9 December 2013

EMPTIES | #1.

Hello beauty lovers!
happy blog mas day 9:-)
 
Today's a totally new type of post for you but since I'm doing blogmas this was pre typed ready to publish and since making this post, I have more empties! So let me know if you like these types of posts. Anyway, lets get on with it...
 

Dermo Vio Vanilla body butter.
I purchased this from my local pharmacy for £1.00 but I know you can purchase these in most supermarkets too. It's a lovely rich body butter that obviously smells of Vanilla. It's catered to normal to dry skin which is perfect for me and I absolutely love to receive these as a stocking filler. Look at me merging my posts in, how cheeky. I really love these dermo vio body butters and I've already got a cocoa one to try out next.
Would I repurchase? Yes.
 
Sweetie pie shower jelly.
This is the nicest smelling product ever! It smells just like vimto but if you don't like sickly food smells then this isn't for you. I use this by lathering this into my loather and then scrubbing my body. It lasts most of the day and is such a cool concept. However, as it is a jelly it was too hard to battle with in the shower for me and I found that most of the product went down the sink. So overall, for me... it was such a waste! However, I did enjoy using this.
Would I repurchase? No.
 
Body shop Cranberry joy shower gel.
This again is such a lovely smell and as suggested it smells just like Cranberry's. I absolutely adored the smell of this product and I am definitely going to try more of the body shop cranberry range however this product just goes well too quick and if I was being generous, I would be able to finish this bottle in 7 days and that's just not cool to me.
Would I repurchase? No.
 
Boots cotton pads.
I've realised that cotton pads and a make up remover is so much more beneficial to me than make up wipes. These are GIANT and on a lazy day I could get away with just using one cotton pad and still getting all my makeup off. I love the size and they're so soft fluffy and gentle on my eyes especially. I will repurchase these for years to come!
Would I repurchase? Already have.
 
Woodwick candle.
I now use this candle as a make up brush holder which you'll probably see on my blog some time before I go grey. It had a lovely scent and the best thing about this candle is that it made a noise. I bet you're thinking why's that a good thing?! Well it sounds like a wood fire in the woods which is so calming to me and it also reminded me to blow the light out before bed as I've been known to do that before! Overall, this is a lovely scent that filled the room and is such a generous size.
Would I repurchase? Yes.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment