Sunday 7 July 2013

DIY | banana body scrub.

Hello lovelies!
So today I decided to have a pamper day which consisted of having a lovely lush bubble bath and a homemade body scrub. So I decided to share my process regarding the body scrub with you guys.
 
 
Ingredients:
1 Banana.
3 Tablespoons of Sugar - a mixture of brown and white sugar.
1/4 Teaspoon of Oil - olive oil or body oil, I used both.
1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
 
The smell whilst lathering it on was quite strong but when you get out of the bath, the smell is mostly gone. I used a coconut body butter after, so the smell is completely gone now. I definitely recommend using a body scrub every once in a while, as it calmed down my spots on my face and left me feeling so relaxed.
 
Best wishes
xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks good going to have to try this

    cx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also im following you x

      Delete
    2. you definitely should! &ah thank you, I'm following you too:-) x

      Delete