Sunday 30 June 2013

FAVOURITES | june.

Hello honeys!
This is becoming repetitive, but yet again I am sorry for the lack of posts. Here are my June favourites, I don't know how or why but I have 6 products to share with you again like last month. Some of which are hair products, skincare products, body mists and even two drinks, so a real variety! I'm just going to get straight into it, so I hope you enjoy...
 
 
On the far left at the back, is the Paul Mitchell smoothing super skinny serum which has a lovely scent of apple and a hint of bubble-gum. I purchased this item at a market for £13.80 and used it daily then forgot about it. It wasn't till I recently saw it on someone's YouTube channel that I remembered my love for this product. It makes your hair shiny without it looking greasy and it hydrates it at the same time. Unfortunately you can't directly buy from the Paul Mitchell website which I find quite odd, but here is a link to the product as it provides a store locator.

In front of that item is the No7 Beautiful skin eye make up remover which is definitely my absolute favourite out of them all for this month. Another No7 product?! I know, I know. Anyway, It can be used for all skin types (stated on the bottle) however, it is an oil based make up remover so I'm unsure how it will work with oily skin. It also takes off waterproof mascara in one swipe without having to pick at it at all. A little goes a long way and I will definitely be repurchasing it. It has changed its packaging since I last bought it and it now has 100ml instead of 30ml... you can buy it here.

To the right of that product is the truth or dare body lotion by Madonna by no means am I a Madonna fan or a fan of her perfume that I received in the gift set with this lotion. But I absolute LOVE this body lotion and I don't leave the house without it. I have received so many compliments over the smell which I agree is ever so lovely; it smells fruity but is definitely a more mature kind of scent. Unfortunately you can't buy it on its own in boots or Superdrug so you won't be able to smell before you buy, but if you're interested here's an eBay link.

Behind that is the Tesco's own Strawberry and banana smoothie. Ever since I have watched itsJudyslife's vlogs, I have been craving fruit smoothie's and when attempted by myself, it's fair to say it wasn't very good, or even good at all for that matter. However this drink includes, 2 bananas, 2 apples, 25 red graps, 1 and 1/4 oranges and 4 strawberries and is 2 of your 5 a day. Need I say any more. I also have the innocent one which is good but it really doesn't compare so bravo Tesco.

To the right of that is yet again another drink but this time its a not so healthy choice, Lucozade - Caribbean crush. I firstly saw this on Funforlouis's vlogs but as he was travelling at the time I was unsure if we had them in the UK as the UK is always behind, however when I saw my friend Laura drinking it and she explained that it was only 79p, I HAD to try it. It tastes of coconut and pineapple, two fruits I know not everyone is fond off. But I certainly am.

Last but not least is the orange bottle at the front on the far right, which is the Miami party body mist by Avon. Again, this is another product I will not leave the house without, but unfortunately it is definitely a summer fragrance and I don't think I'll be able to use it in the winter so I'm trying to use it up even though a little does go along way and it has an incredible saying power in my opinion. It smells exotic and fruity but also something else that I can't quite explain but it does remind me of being on holiday at the beach. It's currently on a massive sale down to £2.50 from £10.50, buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment