Sunday 2 June 2013

FAVOURITES | purple/pink nail varnishes.

 
Hello honeys!
 
I know this is only my third post but I'm proud to say that I'm keeping on top of a post every other day. Everything's in the title really, thanks for reading and I hope you're having a lovely day.
 

1. Collection 2000, in the colour 265.
2. OPI, in the colour that Razz-berry.
3. Barry M, in the colour Bright purple.
4. Collection 2000, in the colour 240.
5. Sleek, in the colour Spiced raisin.

 
These pictures were taken quite late so the photo's aren't the best. However here are a selection of my favourite purple/pink nail varnishes combined into one photo. Due to price, the collection 2000 nail varnishes, need one more coat than the others but apart from that. These are amaaaazing!
 
What are your favourite purple/pink nail varnishes? Do you have any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. These nail polishes look so pretty! I love O.P.I nail polishes they're amazing! Love all these colours Oxoxo

    ReplyDelete