Friday 21 February 2014

LIFE IN PICTURES | last 7 days.

hello everyone!

I know I promised a OOTN today but I decided an OOTD and then an OOTN right after each other is a bit silly. So I've scheduled that post for tomorrow:-) This week was half term so I've actually got photographs other than revision pages and selfies ha ha! This is going to be my last 'life in pictures' post for at least a week as I am starting my blogging break on Tuesday. So for regular pictures please follow me on instagram and I promise I'll start using it! (I always follow back too!). Anyway, on with the post...


Starting with the top left:
1. Another friend that always decides to take selfies on my phone so I thought why not:-D
2. I'm really enjoying make up recently and the purple vampy lip is becoming a regular thing for me. It was my mums birthday and I had to rush to get ready but I actually really liked the look.
3. Last nights shenanigans, this is my friend Charlotte's signature drunk pout hahaha. OOTN coming tomorrow:-)
4. This is tonight's treat as it's definitely been one of those days!!
5. I finally got round to commenting back to all your comments but I'm behind again so I'll catch up soon. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback recently:-)
6. Some of us girlies from last night, taking photographs in the clubs toilets like the classy girls we are;-) Does anyone else always opt for pictures in the bathrooms?!

xx 

4 comments:

  1. Mean Girls is a classic!
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it! Crazy how I only saw it for the first time last year... now it's never out my dvd player x

      Delete
  2. Cute photos, have given you a follow on Instagram :) love these sorts of posts. Hope you have a cosy evening in! x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie! I did indeed. Following you back on Instagram:-)x

      Delete