Tuesday, 14 January 2014

OOTN #4 | something new.

                                           heya girlies! 

Just a quick post from me today as my next two posts (which are pre prepared) are quite 'hefty' so I decided to make this one a short one.

Today I have an unusual post for me, in the form of a ball gown;as I don't really have many special events to go to. However, I absolutely loved this dress that my nan bought me for my birthday! So I had to wear it. It's an evening maxi dress by Avon for £19.99. It goes into 16 variations which I shall do a post on in the future when I try/figure out all the styles. If you're curious about the different styles it goes into, I have a leaflet on my birthday 'haul' post that displays them. It's a beautiful bronze colour (however, it is reversible with a black colour on the opposite side) and the quality is phenomenal! I think it's flattening for all body types and I'd definitely recommend it. 

This weeks schedule:
Tuesday's post: OOTN.
Friday's post: What's in my college bag.
Sunday's post: Liebster award. 

Make sure you come back to see if you've been tagged in my latest liebster award:-)
xx

35 comments:

  1. Love this dress and I never knew Avon did clothes haha! I'll have to check it out :)
    Kieren x
    fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely will:-) They have a few hidden gems x

      Delete
  2. Can't believe that dress is so inexpensive, have to check out that leaflet


    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful I love the dress it is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is so beautiful and you look gorgeous in it

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorg! That dress is beautiful - what a bargain! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a gorgeous dress! you look stunning :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! From avon too! Well done nan! :) Lovely blog hun, thank you for following me! Looking forward to reading more from you!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she'll be so happy that you mentioned her ha:'-) your welcome, absolutely love your blog!x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous hun ! xxx This dress is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u.. following u back both g+ and bloglovin
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous dress! We absolutely love the colour and the way it fits on you. We wish we could rock a maxi like you do, but we aren't tall enough :(

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovelies! love your blog. I'm only 5 ft 2 by the way ha ha x

      Delete
  12. This is such a beautiful dress.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the dress
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. the color of the dress is awesome. It compliments your complexion.

    www.noinchheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look super gorgeous!! Xx sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous dress! What a lovely gift :D
    L xo

    ReplyDelete