This is my second 'life in pictures post', if you would like to see the first one... please click here. I enjoy doing these posts because it gives us all a break from all the fashion and beauty related posts thus it gives my blog a nice balance. I also really enjoy looking at these lifestyle types of posts, so if you have one similar... please post a link below, I'd love to see it:-) Anyway, on with the pictures!
Starting with the top left then going right:
1. A hugeee hot dog that I bought from my local convenience store, it was pre made and it was ridiculously cheap but unfortunately it tasted horrible:-(
2. Me and my friend Charlotte on one of our adventures to town, if you'd like to see the outfit post that goes alongside this picture, please click here.
3. I've been obsessed with 'Quiz up' which is an app which includes lots of different categories that you can play against someone around the world. Look how close I got to full marks!!
4. My little sister (Krystal) taking a selfie with my camera on her own... I've taught her well;-)
5. My new 'iWant' from my Uncle as a belated birthday present, it's absolutely amazing! So loud and it charges my phone/iPod quicker than regular chargers?!
6. Another picture of me and Charlotte on another town adventure... I swear we're addicted to town! Outfit to go with this picture is here.