happy blog mas day 7:-)
So sorry that this post is late but hopefully you can forgive me and tonight's post is already typed and ready, so no worries! I hope you enjoy reading my answers and looking at the picture of my Christmas decorations as that is one of the main reasons I didn't blog yesterday as I was in the Christmas spirit and before I knew it I was coming home at midnight (crazy how that escalated... I know). Anyway, enjoy the tag:-)
These are the same old rusty decorations I've had since I was a baby, which makes them even more special!
1. What's your favourite Christmas movie? Unfortunately like everyone else I do not like ELF but my favourite is definitely home alone!
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours? Hm, Gold and Burgundy.
3. Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or get dressed up for Christmas? Get dressed up as I always ask someone to buy me my Christmas day dress on my birthday as it's so close to December. This year I'm going for a gold/bronze dress but I will share the outfit with you on Christmas day!
4. If you could buy one person a present this year who would it be? Definitely my dad as he's had a tough year and I'm 100% a daddy's girl.
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning:-)
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? No, but I'd like too!?
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Have lots of lush baths, relax, spend time with my family, eat lots of food, go boxing day sales crazy and catch up on revision(can't believe I've just said that).
8. Any Christmas wishes? Normally my family is cursed and something bad happens around Christmas time, so my wish would be that all my family have a great Christmas.
9. Favourite Christmas smell? Anything sickly or mulled wine related.
10. Favourite Christmas meal? Christmas dinner! Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Rice, roast potatoes, mash potato, carrots, Brussels sprouts, Broccoli, Chicken, Parsnips, Yam and cabbage.
Answering these questions has made me feel even more excited for Christmas!! I know I said today was going to be an OOTD but that will be going up next week instead.
Stay tuned for an essentials post