Sunday 22 December 2013

ESSENTIALS | make up removers.

hello cuties! 
happy blogmas day 22:-)

I can't believe this is going to be my last ever essentials post for 2013 and I've decided that I'm only going to do essential posts every season instead of every Sunday so this will be the last one for a while. This is the final segment of my skincare theme this week which included face washes, moisturisers and make up removers... which you can see in the picture to the right. However, in this post, I will only be talking about two products in the picture to the left.


No7 Beautiful skin eye make up remover - sample size.
I typically use this when I want a full cleanse or when I've just got out the bath as it is definitely the more luxurious out of the two as it is very smooth and oil based. I only have the sample size from a gift set and It's lasted me so well but I am definitely going to be picking this up in the boxing day sales. I use it all over my face regardless of it being designed just for eye make up and I find it so delicate and gentle. It's designed for all skin types and this is definitely my favourite of the two. 

Body shop camomile gentle eye make up remover - full size.
Again, even though this is just designed for eye make up... I use it all over my face. I prefer using this one when I go abroad or when its summer as it is liquid based which oddly I don't prefer over oil based. I've tried lots of liquid make up removers that gets a lot of hype, such as the Loreal micellar solution which I absolutely hated. However, this is my second favourite make up remover which has lasted me agessssss.

see you tomorrow for my best beauty products of 2013
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Love your Style! Join Each Other Sites??
    Zorkyto
    effenneedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete