Wednesday 30 October 2013

NAILS | #1.

Hey girlies! 
I'm blogging from my phone for the first time, so I'm unsure how this will turn out, but hopefully it works because this would be much quicker and easier and then my posts will become more consistent. 

Just a quick post about some false nails I applied, literally about 5 minutes ago. 


The little finger looks really short but it's just the position of my hand. 
Pink colour: 17 in Miami. 
Glitter polish: beautyuk in no.45 purple. 

Best wishes xx

4 comments:

  1. That is such a nice shade of pink!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's lovely isn't it! not very autumn/fall related though haha xxx

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! The glitter one is so good considering it's a beautyuk one too!

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete