Monday 10 June 2013

REVIEW | fast and furious 6.

Hello lovelies!
 
 

So this is a different post for me, but I just had to write a review on it. I recently went to see fast and furious 6 in the cinema with my boyfriend and it was one of the best films that I have ever seen... I barely took my eyes off the screen, even though it was two hours and ten minutes!! I also like the fast and furious 'series'? and Tokyo drift and the original are my favourites however this is definitely up in my favourites category.

 
 Some of my favourite actors or actresses were Vin Diesel (obviously), Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Gina Carano, Tyrese Gibson and Ludacris. 
 
It has received a four out of five star rating, thus I'd really recommend going to see this film as I'm already excited for the next one! I know fast and furious is seen as more of a male choice however I think it would cater to both genders as long as you like fast action and a hint of romance.

Here's the trailer if you want to see what I'm talking about:
 
Here is a basic explanation of what the film is about:
Since everyone has stopped street racing and developed families they are no longer in contact. However when one of their team members loses her memory from the previous car crash in the last fast and furious, they are forced to get her back as she doesn't remember them. So they team up and the only way to get her back is to battle against another street racing team, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London, so they can return home and make their families whole again.
 
I know... I know... This post has been extremely positive. So I'm going to balance it out with a negative. I decided to get a box of sweets instead of popcorn, sort of a pick and mix, which cost me £5.00! £5.00?! For about 10 sweets. Such a liberty!! ha.
 
Best wishes
 10/10
xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment