Wednesday 29 May 2013

DISCOUNT CODE | boohoo.


 

Hello lovelies!

I’ve decided to do this as my first blog post as boohoo have impressed me lately, in regards to sizing, delivery and overall options. I also wanted to get this post up to give you a discount code for the website that isn’t featured on their site so it was like a discovery when I found it. The code is 'PAYPALMAY20', however it expires on the 31st, so you'll have to hurry. I will hopefully do more posts like this when I find more discount codes to share with you all, so stay tuned!
The light wash jeans that are featured in the photos are called: Alison High Waisted Turn Up Skinny Jeans and they're £20.00. In my opinion, they are definitely worth the price! They are true to size, the coloured dye doesn't come off in the wash which has been a problem for me in the past when ordering jeans online and they're comfortable. I also like the gold detailing and the pockets that are located on the back.
The crop top that is featured in the photograph is called: Zara Slash Neck Crop Top and is only £5.00! They come in a variety of colours such as white, black, blue and pink. They have a slight racer back feel to them and they're cropped to a flattening length, but you can be the judge of that.
However back to my experience with the site, I recommend them as I ordered on Saturday and it was bank holiday on Monday the following day however the items still came on Tuesday even without me paying for express delivery. I especially like their new collection and I have cheekily placed some of the new items in my cart ready for a new order. I hope you make some purchases and are as impressed as I am.

Best wishes
 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment