Tuesday 17 December 2013

ESSENTIALS | face washes.

hello bloggers!
happy blog mas day 17:-)
 
I'm going to be doing a skincare theme this week which will include three segments, face washes, moisturisers and make up removers... which you can see in the picture to the right. However, in this post, I will only be talking about the three products in the picture to the left.


Clean and Clear - deep action, sensitive skin face wash.
This is a product which I wasn't completely sold on at the start but I've grown to love it! I use this product when I have a shower in the night as it's a creamy thick face wash that makes me feel like I've had a deep cleanse before bed. It's a Johnson & Johnson product which I always find gentle on the skin, but since this claims to be for 'sensitive skin'... I think it's incredible.
 
No7 Hot cloth cleanser.
This is my favourite ever face wash! They sell these in bigger tubes normally, however I received this in a gift set for Christmas last year. Since then I have used it the majority of Sunday's after and I've still only used this much!? However, please note, this picture was taken way in advance and it's almost running out now:-( This product is definitely the trick to keeping my spots to a minimum however you definitely couldn't use this product too regularly. I am definitely going to repurchase this when it runs out.
 
Phyderma face cleansing gel.
This product is so original and delicate as it's a gel based formula, which unfortunately always makes me over proportion the amount I need. However as a morning face wash this is so refreshing as it is made of plant complex and essential tea tree oil, that smells like cucumber so it's a great way to make you feel fresh and wake you up.
 
see you tomorrow for a room tour in pictures
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment