Thursday 11 July 2013

REVIEW | max factor.

Hello cuties!
I hope you're all having a lovely day. Today I've decided to review the max factor infinity lasting lip tint in 03 - Pink princess... see here.
 
When looking this product up on the boots website I was very shocked as the colour represented for this product is a Barbie light pink shade and that is completely not what this product is! So be aware.
 
 
So as you can see its like a jumbo felt tip so its therefore very easy to apply, it is very sheer (which is not what I was expecting at all) but such a beautiful pink shade that almost looks slightly raspberry coloured. It has a beautiful smell and it makes you want to lick your lips however as it is a stain, after roughly 25-30 seconds, it does not transfer and won't come off. However, it doesn't have the greatest staying power, so I find myself re-applying it during the day, but as it is so easy to apply, I can do it pretty quickly. For £4.99 I think it is amazing quality and value for money and I personally like the appearance of the packaging, its simple but affective.
 
Overall, I would recommend this product and I think the concept of the product is genius. I think I may go for one of the deeper colours next as this is one of the lighter colours from the max factor collection.
 
Have you tried any of these lip tint's?
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with lipsticks but I definitely prefer products like this for day to day wear because they're more comfortable on the lips :) I haven't heard any reviews for these before so thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely be checking them out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, I totally agree, especially in weather like this! I love your blog:-) xx

      Delete
  2. Ive tried this peachy kind of lip stain , and it smells really good and it gives it that neutral look , natural look if you know what I mean x :)




    Ps I love your blog! :-)

    ambrosialdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete